"Wellness Shot Challenge" - NATIONAL WOMEN'S HEALTH WEEK
In honor of Women's Health Week in May, we came to the decision of learning the different benefits of wellness shots as women, especially during the crucial stages of pregnancy. Our Graphic Designer and good sport of the day, Diana, took to the challenge of playing the Wellness Shot Challenge — where she'd be blind folded and trusting her taste buds in identifying the different ingredients in each shot.
Watch our IG Stories upload of Diana + her wellness shot experience!
The wellness shots + the benefits
Rich in antioxidants.
Preventative of various cancers.
A great body cleanser.
+ Citrus and Cayenne
Boosting the immune system.
Safely manages inflammation / relieves swelling and pain.
Low Levels of Turmeric During Pregnancy Are Considered Safe.
- Rich source of minerals and vitamins.
- Enhances the rate of hemoglobin production in your body.
+ Apple and Ginger
- Natural remedy for morning sickness.
- Great source of fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium.
+ Grapefruit and Aloe
- Can significantly reduce water retention, especially during 3rd trimester.
- Improve fetal development.
- Packed with vitamins.
- It’s a SUPER FOOD!!
- Tons of vitamins, minerals.
- Improves fertility health.